Webb Mountain Park
= Unavailable = Available
Old Fish House Road
Monroe, CT 06468
|We will begin to accept camping reservations on Tuesday, February 16, 2021.
The first night for camping is Saturday, April 10, 2021.
To book a camp site please fill out and submit a completed WEBB MOUNTAIN CAMPING REQUEST FORM (below in additional files) and submit to email@example.com or call 203-452-2806 to make an appointment.
The following will be STRICTLY enforced.
1. Park closed at SUNSET.
2. NO alcoholic beverages or intoxicating substances.
3. NO littering, dumping, or polluting park waters.
4. Visitors must remove all items brought in.
5. NO Vandalism including removal of trees, plants, wildlife, fuel wood or earth material.
6. NO hunting, fireworks, or weapons (including firearms, air guns, archery equipment, paint ball and martial arts implements.)
7. NO ATV’S or motorized trail bikes
8. NO disorderly conduct, obscene behavior or form of rough play.
9. Dogs must be on a leash no longer than seven feet.
10. Dogs must have rabies vaccination and current license. Owners must show proof upon request.
11. One dog per campsite. Dogs must be attended at all times.
12. Owner must clean up after dog.
13. Fires in established fire pits or in camp stoves ONLY. NO fire kindled or maintained within five feet of any tree or shrub.
|1. Camping permit fee is $15 per site for one to five people ($25 for non residents) and $20 per site for six to ten people ($35 for non residents).
2. Non-Profit group (fee based upon physical location of organization) camping permit fee is $10 per site for up to ten people ($20 for non residents).
3. Limit of ten people per site.
4. No permit is issued to anyone under 18 years of age.
5. Permittee accepts responsibility for all guests at their assigned site and any damage to site.
6. Only two vehicles per site per permit. No RVs or Pop-Up campers. When coming in to book camp site make sure you have the vehicles license plate numbers.
7. Tent camping equipment only.
8. Campsite must be occupied within twenty-four hours of day assigned or it will be declared an open site. Length of stay is limited to fourteen consecutive days. At the end of camp stay, site must be clean and vacated by 12:00 noon.
9. All visitors must leave by sunset.
10. Quiet Hours are from 11:00pm to 7:00am.
|Camping begins Saturday of April break for Monroe Public Schools and concludes the second Saturday of November (weather permitting).
Permits available at Monroe Town Hall, 7 Fan Hill Road Monday thru Thursday 8:30-4:00 and Friday 8:30-1:00. You need to bring drivers license and license plate info for vehicles.
|Fees are per site, per night
1-5 campers $15
6-10 campers $20
Non profit (up to 10 campers) $10
1-5 campers $25
6-10 campers $35
Non profit (up to 10 campers) $20
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.