= Unavailable = Available
Route 34 before Stevenson Dam
Monroe, CT 06468
|Rules and Regulations- Boat Ramp
|Click Here for pass information
Currently, to purchase boat ramp pass, make a copy of your driver's license, registration* of car towing boat, boat registration plus safe boating certificate, a completed credit card authorization form or a check payable to the Town of Monroe.
If you have a kayak/canoe please provide a copy of your drivers license, car registration* of vehicle carrying your kayak or canoe, a completed credit card authorization form (see below in additional forms) or a check payable to the Town of Monroe.
You can leave all documents in the drop box at the police department, mail to us (Parks and Rec, 7 Fan Hill Rd), or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your pass will be mailed to you.
*One membership card is issued per Lake Zoar pass. Full fee is charged for additional passes for additional vehicles.
Use of facilities restricted to year round Monroe resident permit holders who possess a current State of Connecticut safe boating certificate.
1. Yearly: $75 for boat, jet ski, kayak, canoe, etc that is towed in with trailer and $50 for kayak or canoe without a trailer). Daily: $35 trailer, $25 no trailer. Sold to Monroe residents only
2. Identifying card must be showed to attendant upon arrival and left on dash once your vehicle is parked (one card per purchased boat ramp pass is issued).
3. Ramp card must be shown to attendant at ramp’s entrance prior to launching boat.
4. Loaning of card and/or sticker will terminate permit’s usage for remainder of season.
1. Park in lot (closest to dam – NOT ACROSS FROM LAKE ZOAR DRIVE IN) or entrance area only (parking is not allowed on left hand side of ramp driveway, ramp, handicapped area or water front).
2. Please back trailers into outer edges of lot using minimum space.
3. Daily parking permission for guests of permit holders available for a $35 fee payable to boat ramp attendant when on duty.
4. All vehicles without current pass are subject to police action (tickets, fines, towing, etc.) daily from April 1 through Columbus Day. Illegally parked cars are subject to police action year round.
5. Please enter and exit at marked locations.
RAMP AND DOCK
1. Area to be used for launching and boarding of boats only.
2. DO NOT tie up ramp or leave boat unattended for a long period of time.
3. No fishing or swimming from or near dock.
4. Please dispose of refuse properly. Trash barrels(s) for ramp users daily generated trash only.
5. Animals (including all pets) are not allowed in the area.
6. Entry ramp area is a “no wake” zone.
7. The consumption of alcoholic beverages in the ramp, dock and parking areas is prohibited.
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.