Alert: The pool at Masuk High School is closed until further notice starting on Thursday February 15, 2018
Monroe Parks and Recreation Department
How to Register
Town of Monroe
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Webb Mountain Park
Old Fish House Road
The following will be STRICTLY enforced.
1. Park closed at SUNSET.
2. NO alcoholic beverages or intoxicating substances.
3. NO littering, dumping, or polluting park waters.
4. Visitors must remove all items brought in.
5. NO Vandalism including removal of trees, plants, wildlife, fuel wood or earth material.
6. NO hunting, fireworks, or weapons (including firearms, air guns, archery equipment, paint ball and martial arts implements.)
7. NO ATV’S or motorized trail bikes
8. NO disorderly conduct, obscene behavior or form of rough play.
9. Dogs must be on a leash no longer than seven feet.
10. Dogs must have rabies vaccination and current license. Owners must show proof upon request.
11. One dog per campsite. Dogs must be attended at all times.
12. Owner must clean up after dog.
13. Fires in established fire pits or in camp stoves ONLY. NO fire kindled or maintained within five feet of any tree or shrub.
1. Camping permit fee is $10.00 per site for one to five people.
2. An additional $10.00 for six to ten people.
3. Limit of ten people per site
4. No permit is issued to anyone under 18 years of age.
5. Permittee accepts responsibility for all guests at their assigned site and any damage to site.
6. Only two vehicles per site per permit. No RVs or Pop-Up campers.
When coming in to book camp site make sure you have the vehicles license plate numbers
7. Tent camping equipment only.
8. Campsite must be occupied within twenty-four hours of day assigned or it will be declared an open site. Length of stay is limited to fourteen consecutive days. At the end of camp stay, site must be clean and vacated by 12:00 noon.
9. All visitors must leave by sunset.
10. Quiet Hours are from 11:00pm to 7:00am.
OPENS: MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND CLOSES: November 1 @ 12 Noon PERMITS available from Monroe Town Hall (203) 452-2806
Webb Mountain Discovery Zone Map
Webb Mountain Park Map
Click on an activity name for details or the date for the activity schedule.
There are no activities happening on the selected dates.
View All Facilities